"You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."-1 Corinthians 16:20

Friday, March 7, 2014

Checking in

I'm happy to say that things have been going well for me so far on this journey. I'm finding the battle with food a lot easier than I expected it to be and a lot easier than it's ever been before. I am so thankful for the support I've received from family and friends! You guys are the best!
 
And, I am already seeing some results! Are you ready????
 
When I stepped on the scale this morning, I was thrilled to see
304.5!
That's nearly 10 pounds!
 
My monthly goal is 10 pounds, and I have almost reached that already!
 
I'm going to start using a new tool to help me this week. It's called My Fitness Pal. I have used it in the past and it has been a big help to me. I love that all I have to do is enter the my food and exercise for the day and it does all the calculations for me! Check it out!

I'd love to hear from some of you! How has the past week been for you? Are you starting to see results yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment